As we all continue to make an honest living, occasionally flirting with the thought of coming up with the next big idea, there are times where it’s appropriate to take a step back and admire those who nailed it. As 2016 comes to a close, we checked Forbes.com’s latest updates on the wealthiest individuals and it appears that the 10 biggest honchos’s are sitting on tad over half a trillion dollars. That's 500,000 chunks of a million bucks. Here’s the top 10:
- Bill Gates - $75 Billion - Microsoft, CEO and Co-founder.
- Amancio Ortega - $67 Billion - Zara, Founder and former Chairman.
- Warren Buffet - $60.8 Billion - Berkshire Hathaway, CEO and largest shareholder.
- Carlos Slim Helu - $50 Billion - Carlos Slim Helu - Telecom.
- Jeff Bezos - $45.2 Billion - Amazon.com, CEO and Founder.
- Mark Zuckerberg - $44.6 Billion - Facebook, CEO, Co-founder, Chairman.
- Larry Ellison - $43.6 Billion - Oracle, Co-founder and former CEO.
- Michael Bloomberg - $40 Billion - Bloomberg L.P, Founder, CEO, Owner.
- and 10. Charles Koch and David Koch - $39.6 Billion each - Co-owners of Koch Industries.