Overnight, James Bond producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson alongside the director of the 25th Bond film, Cary Joji Fukanaga officially revealed further details surrounding the next instalment of the franchise.
From the shores of Ian Fleming's 'GoldenEye' villa in Jamaica (where Bond was originally penned some half a century ago), the cast also joined producers to share some thoughts on their characters in the reveal event, which you can watch below. If you don't have time for that, read on for 10 essential things you need to know from last night's event.
1. We still don't know what it's called.
2. This is officially Daniel Craig's final outing as Bond.
3. Recent Oscar-winning actor Rami Malek, who was rumoured earlier this year, has been confirmed as the film's villain.
4. The returning cast includes Ralph Fiennes (Gareth Mallory), Naomie Harris (Moneypenny), Ben Whishaw (Q), and Lea Seydoux (Dr. Madelaine Swann).
5. Ana de Armas, Billy Magnussen, Lashana Lynch, and David Dencik will be making their Bond debuts.
6. Killing Eve creator Phoebe Waller-Bridge has officially joined the writing team, which includes long-time Bond writers Neal Purvis and Robert Wade.
7. Bond will not be on active service at the beginning of the film, but rather enjoying some downtime in Jamaica.
8. It'll take CIA agent Felix Leiter (Jeffrey Wright), to find the British spy and ask him for help to get Bond back in the game.
9. Bond 25 will be shot in IMAX.
10. Shooting has already concluded in Norway and is currently underway in Jamaica, with the UK's Pinewood Studios to come, as well as the northern Italian town of Matera.