Got a mate who is always showing you his latest and greatest Omega, Rolex, or Tag, yet doesn't have a job and refuses to admit that it's a fake?
Well this handy infographic from the team at Watches2U gives us the low-down on the common 'tells' of a fake luxury watch and will have him backtracking in no time.
In general, the watch is fake if:
- There are spelling errors on the dial
- The logo may not be centred properly
- The links don't move freely on a metal strap
- Printed letters are not sharp and crisp
- The buttons on the side of the watch don't actually function
- It's light
- It ticks loudly
- You can see fingerprints inside the watch