You may have heard some rumblings last month about the best credit card bonus going around this year. Unfortunately, you've arrived at the party too late and it's no longer on the table. But don't worry - Qantas Money have stepped up to the table to match the 120,000 point offer.
Introducing the Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card.
Another way to score a massive 120,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points without the American Express Qantas Ultimate Card. And judging on what the Premier Platinum offers, you'll want to get in on this one quick.
As you'll soon find, the perks only start with the 120,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points. There's also a great points earn, complimentary Qantas Club and Qantas-operated International Business Lounge passes, Qantas Wine discounts, as well as complimentary travel insurance (domestic and international).
This is one card you don't want to miss out on.
So where can 120,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points take you?
- Between Melbourne & Sydney 15 times (8,000 points each way + taxes & fees)
- Almost anywhere in the world with Qantas, Emirates, or American Airlines in economy return (e.g. Melbourne-Europe, or Sydney - West Coast USA) for up to 110,400 points + taxes and fees.
- Business class one-way from Melbourne, Sydney, or Brisbane to Los Angeles, Santiago, Dubai, or San Francisco flying with Qantas, Emirates, or American Airlines for 108,400 Qantas Points plus taxes and fees
- Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane to Hong Kong, Tokyo, or Singapore in Premium Economy return for up to 123,000 points + taxes and fees.
- Perth to mainland Europe in Emirates business class one-way (108,400 Qantas Points plus taxes and fees).
Everything you need to know about the Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card
- Receive 120,000 Qantas Points when you apply online by 26 February 2020, pass the approval process, and spend $1,500 or more each month for 6 months (20,000 points per month).
- Earn 1.5 Qantas Points for every $1 or equivalent spent internationally on the Card purchases.
- Earn 1 Qantas Point for every $1 spent domestically on the Card for purchases up to and including $10,000 per statement period.
- Earn 0.5 Qantas Point for every $1 spent domestically on the Card for purchases over $10,000 per statement period.
- Earn 1 additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services in Australia.
- Annual card fee of $299 p.a.
- Two complimentary single-entry lounge invitations to Qantas Club Domestic or Qantas Operated International Business Lounges each year as soon as you activate your Card.
- $50 discount on Qantas Wine purchases of over $150.
- 0% interest p.a. on your first purchase of selected Qantas products and services for the first 6 months (flights, gift vouchers, store products, eqiQure).
- Complimentary domestic and international travel insurance.
Looking for a Qantas linked credit card to rake in Frequent Flyer points and earn incredible rewards? Look no further than the Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card.
RELATED: Review - The Emirates Business Class Experience
Boss Hunting earns a referral bonus from Qantas Money for anyone that’s approved through the links in this article. This commission helps keep Boss Hunting running, and we thank you for your support.