Given the current state of Victoria with NSW not too far behind, it might be a good idea to stay home. But that doesn’t mean we’ll have to sacrifice the old pub sessions almost as soon as the weekly ritual was restored – at least not in a total sense. Especially with the help of Moon Dog Brewery‘s Pub In A Box.
“Going back into lockdown, people were just getting used to going to the pub and it was quite a shock,” says Brook Hornung, Brand Marketing Manager of Moon Dog.
“We’ll push on, see what happens and come out the other side of this.”
Delivering the essentials to replicate being in an actual pub – sans the rowdy congregation of mates, problem gambling, and faint stench of human sadness that weirdly makes on-tap piss so much tastier – lockdown 2.0 might be a little less rough with this Pub In A Box.
Each and every one of Moon Dog’s packs include:
- 2 x Schooner glasses
- 1 x Bar mat
- 1 x 200g packet of house made beer nuts
- 1 x Ember’s Red IPA (440ml)
- 1 x The Future is Bright Solar Powered IPA (440ml)
- 2 x Cake Hole Black Forest Stout (330ml)
- 2 x Jean-Strawb Van Damme Strawberry Sour Ale (330ml)
- 2 x Old Mate Pale Ale (330ml)
- 2 x Beer Can Tropical Lager (330ml)
- 2 x Moon Dog Lager (330ml)
Moon Dog’s Pub In A Box will set you back a moderate $100 with Australia wide delivery.
Find out more over at moon-dog-brewing.com.