1.The Promoter is Luxity Media Pty Ltd (ABN: 48 625 597 471, Address: Level 1, 105 Crown Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010, Australia)
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who Can Enter
4. Entry is open to all Australian Residents over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies, including Michelin Australia employees. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to Enter
7. The competition commences on 17/6/2021 and concludes on August 1, 2021 at 11:59pm AEDT. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
8. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
10. Entrants may enter the competition by:
a. Submitting their name and email address to the Boss Hunting/Michelin entry form on BossHunting.com.au .
11. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
12. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple Instagram accounts.
14. Only entrants who have successfully submitted their details in the entry form at the time of competition close will be eligible to win. Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
Number of Entries Permitted
16. One per person, unless otherwise permitted by the purchase of Michelin products in conjunction with the Michelin Australian June-July Cashback offer which will result in the ability to submit additional 10 entries.
Draw and Notification of Winner
17. The winner will be the first valid entry chosen by random selection in accordance with these Terms and Conditions by Luxity Media and Michelin on September 2nd, 2021.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
19. The winners will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw.
20. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Internet Service Provider account holder).
21. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
22. In the event that the winner is not able to be contacted, The Promoter will
continue to attempt to contact the winner over a one week period, at which point
the Promoter will choose another winner.
23. The winner’s name will be available to the public for 28 days after the competition closing date, and can be obtained by emailing the following address: [email protected]
Prize On Offer
24. The prize contains the following:
a. Flights for two from the winner’s nearest capital to Sydney, with a BMW M Car provided for a self-drive to Canberra, an overnight stay at Ovolo Nishi Hotel, and dinner at Pilot, valued at circa $2900.
25. The Promoter and Michelin accepts no liability for any injuries or other experienced by the winner and their guest while undertaking activities or travel related to this competition and prize. The Promoter and Michelin accepts no liability for costs incurred whilst undertaking activities related to this competition. Michelin and the Promoter strongly encourage the winner to arrange personal travel insurance.
26. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with a game.
27. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. A prize(s) are not transferable. Prize(s) are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
28. The driver of the vehicle must be 25 years of age or older. Should the prize winner be under 25, their guest of age may be nominated to drive the vehicle in their place. The driver must also agree to the terms of the loan agreement from the vehicle provider.
Use of Personal Information
30. The prize recipient(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
32. You are providing your information to Luxity Media and the collaborators, and not to any other party.
33. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend a game and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to a game will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
34. A game and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
35. All promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.