1. The promoter
- The promoter is: Luxity Media Pty Ltd [ABN 48 625 597 471] of 7/15 William St, Melbourne VIC 3000. Hereafter “Luxity Media”.
2. The competition
- The title of the competition is ’TESLA WINTER EXPERIENCE’.
- The competition is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 21 years.
- Entrants must answer a skill-based question within the space provided in the competition field online at https://www.bosshunting.com.au/tesla-ice-drive-competition
- The competition will run in one phase. For you to be eligible for the competition, your entry must be submitted between 00:01 on 5th June 2019 to 23:59 GMT+10:00 on 24th July 2019.
- All competition entries received after 23:59 GMT+10 on 24th July 2019 will be automatically disqualified from the competition.
- To enter the competition you must fill in all required fields on https://www.bosshunting.com.au/tesla-ice-drive-competition
- Participation in the competition can only take place at https://www.bosshunting.com.au/tesla-ice-drive-competition. No applications to enter made in any other manner will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- Luxity Media will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition entry selection will be based on the entrant’s specific eligibility for the competition. The decision of Luxity Media (acting reasonably) will be final. Luxity Media reserves the right to amend the criteria used to judge entries.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Luxity Media reserves the right to verify any information contained in your entry and/or your eligibility to enter the competition.
- Luxity Media reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or any applicable law. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with these terms and conditions could lead to Luxity Media disqualifying that person, without Luxity Media giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- In the event that a prize-winner is disqualified from the competition, Luxity will select an alternative prize-winner in the same manner as the original prize-winner and such selection will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- By submitting an email address, entrants are agreeing to subscribe to Luxity Media and Tesla's mailing list. The entrant can unsubscribe at any time.
- The competition is open to all Australian residents aged 21 years or older.
- Entrants must be 21 years of age or above and own a car and hold a valid driver’s license for the country they reside in and enter the competition from.
- Entrants must be able to provide proof of identity.
- Entrants must be willing to be filmed and for all footage and image and voice recordings of their person to be used for Luxity Media promotional purposes, in all media, globally, in perpetuity for no additional fee or financial remuneration of any kind.
- Any person that is any of the following is not eligible to win the competition:
- an employee of Luxity Media or Tesla or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- an employee of agents or suppliers of Luxity Media or Tesla or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- a member of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- Luxity Media reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the competition as a result of this condition.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. Luxity Media may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- Luxity Media will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- Luxity Media reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition or if you engage in political slogans or homophobic language, behaviour of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature or engage in content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights).
4. The prize
The prize is as following:
- Competition winners will receive a trip for two including return flights from any capital city in Australia or New Zealand to Queenstown, New Zealand, Airport transfers to hotel, 2 nights hotel accommodation including breakfast, an ice driving experience in Model 3, lunch and coffee throughout the ice driving day, and dinner both nights.
- Competition winners will drive a Tesla Model 3 provided by Tesla on the ice track and must agree to the Test Drive Agreement provided on the day. Competition winners and their guests are both eligible to drive the car.
- Luxity Media will select winners on 26th July 2019.
- The trip will take place on dates selected by Tesla in August 2019.
The prize is supplied by Tesla.
There is no cash alternative for the prize. The prize is not negotiable or transferable. In order to claim the prize, you must comply with condition 7.
5. Winner announcement
- The winners of the competition will be notified via e-mail by Luxity Media shortly after they are chosen on 26th July 2019.
- The decision of Luxity Media is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Luxity Media and its representatives will contact the winner personally.
6. Claiming the prize
- If you are the winner of the prize, you will have 3 days from the announcement date to claim the prize. If you do not claim the prize within this timeframe, your claim will become invalid.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- Luxity Media will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 3 days of contact, Luxity Media reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received.
- Luxity Media does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by Luxity Media in its sole discretion).
7. Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Luxity Media and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage or disappointment, occurring as a result of any entrant entering this competition, taking up the prize, or as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of Luxity Media or its agents. The winner’s statutory rights are not affected.
8. Ownership and intellectual property rights
- The winner will be required to agree that Luxity Media (and any third party authorised by Luxity Media) may use their name, voice, likeness, physical appearance and image for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the Boss Hunting webpage and social channels). The winner will be required to give Luxity Media (and any third party authorised by Luxity Media) their irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store and sub-license their name, voice, likeness, physical appearance and image worldwide and in perpetuity for promotional purposes and for the purposes of the competition.
- The winner will be required to agree that Luxity Media & Tesla may, but is not required to, make their personal image and voice recordings available on Luxity Media & Tesla’s social media channels and websites and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. The winner will be required to agree to grant Luxity Media & Tesla a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in their image and voice recordings, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format for such purposes.
9. Data protection and publicity
- The winner will be required to agree that Luxity Media & Tesla may use their name, image, and town or country of residence to announce the winner of the competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The winner will be required to further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by Luxity Media and/or Tesla.
- By entering the competition, you agree that personal data submitted with an entry, including name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by Luxity Media, Tesla, and its affiliates for the purposes of conducting and administering the competition. Individuals submitting personal data in connection with the competition have the right to request access, review, amendment, rectification or deletion of any personal data held by Luxity Media in connection with the competition by writing to Luxity Media at the following email address: email@example.com
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Luxity Media may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, the conduct or results of the competition, or any other matter relating to a competition, the decision of Luxity Media shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Luxity Media.
- Luxity Media reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend all or any part of the competition where it becomes necessary to do so. Any changes to these terms and conditions, or cancellation of the competition, will be posted on the Luxity Media website. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including any non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by the laws of Australia & New Zealand.