Had a birthday during lockdown but didn’t get to celebrate properly? There’s good news. For today only, Krispy Kreme Australia is giving away 350,000 free doughnuts to anyone with a birthday between March 13th and July 13th.
“From toilet paper presents to zoom parties to less-than-impressive cakes, there’s no doubt birthday celebrations have been lacking these last few months,” says Andrew McGuigan, CEO of Krispy Kreme Australia.
“So, we’ve decided to share some joy with all those who missed out – with our biggest doughnut giveaway to date.”
If it so happens you were born outside of the March to July period, fear not – as there’s actually a consolation prize. Starting this Wednesday until the end of the week (July 15th-19th), a “buy one dozen, get a dozen free” special will be active for Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnuts. That’s for in-store purchase and online delivery.
Check out the conditions for this offer below:
- You must be born between March 13th and July 13th.
- You must present photo ID with a clear date of birth.
- The offer is only redeemable once.
- The offer limit is a single dozen Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnuts per eligible individual.
- The offer is only active within NSW, Victoria, Queensland, and WA retail locations; due to recent circumstances, Victoria will only have contactless drive-thru pickup at Fawkner, Fountain Gate, and Bulleen.
Find out more over at krispykreme.com.au.