If you’re a small and medium-sized business owner who travels frequently then signing up for the American Express Platinum Business Card to take advantage of Amex’s current offer is a no-brainer.
Not only is Amex now offering new American Express Card Members one of its strongest rewards cards for businesses but it is currently including a bonus of 200,000 Membership Rewards Points, once you are approved, and spend $8,000 on eligible purchases on the Card within 3 months. T&Cs apply.
These kinds of offers don’t come around often so it’s wise to sign up (via the link below) if you want to unlock numerous ways to make your money work harder for you while boosting your bank of Membership Rewards Points so personal or business travel is much more attainable for both you and your employees.
With up to 55 cash flow days and unlimited access to over 1,400 lounges in airports across more than 140 countries, the American Express Platinum Business Card is a must-have for Frequent Flyers who need more tools in order to grow their business.
Cash flow is made simple with the American Express Platinum Business Card which comes with no pre-set spending limit (This does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors) and up to 55 days to pay for purchases. As long as you pay the balance of the Card in full each month, this charge card is an incredibly wise choice for business owners who recognise the symbiotic relationship between growth and travel.
The American Express Platinum Business Card In Detail
The powerful American Express Platinum Business Card not only gets you unlimited global and domestic lounge access, but it also confers numerous other benefits in exchange for a $1,750 annual Card fee.
When you consider the 200,000 Membership Rewards points signup bonus for those who meet the eligible spend within 3 months of approval (for new Amex Card Members only), this Card represents incredible value for both you and your employees.
With the American Express Platinum Platinum Business Card you’ll get:
- 200,000 Membership Rewards Points after spending $8,000 within 3 months
- Up to 2.25 points per $1 spent on all eligible purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent with government bodies in Australia and 2.25 per $1 spent on utility transactions
- Access global and domestic lounges across a wide network
- Up to 99 additional cardholders with no additional fee
- Up to 55 cash flow days
- Travel benefits when using American Express Travel
- Travel Insurance, including for points redemption bookings, Buyer’s Advantage Cover, Card Purchase Cover, Roadside Assistance and up to $125,000 of Loss Damage Waiver Cover
- Access to Amex’s “By Invitation Only” program for Exclusive Platinum Experiences and Events
- Hotel benefits with American Express Fine Hotels + Resorts
- Complimentary elite status for hotel rewards programs including Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite, Hilton Honors Gold and Radisson Rewards Premium status.
- Complimentary membership to Accor Plus (worth $399)
How To Use American Express Membership Points
With the American Express Platinum Business Card signup bonus, you’re looking at 200,000 Membership Rewards points if you meet the eligibility criteria and spend within 3 months of approval. T&Cs apply. New Amex Card Members only.
That’s nothing to take lightly, especially when considering that this is only the beginning of how many American Express Membership Points you can earn by using your new Card.
The Amex Membership Rewards program unlocks the flexibility so you can spend your points your way, whether it’s using Pay with Points to book your next trip via amextravel.com or transferring your points to airline and hotel partners.
For example, if you’re a Qantas Frequent Flyer, the transfer ratio is 2:1 so 200,000 Membership Rewards points can turn into a whopping 100,000 Qantas Points to help you unlock smarter ways to take your business around the world. The 2:1 transfer ratio also applies to other frequent flyer programs as well, including Velocity Frequent Flyer, Asia Miles and Etihad Guest.
Finally, you can use Membership Rewards points to save on purchases for everyday spend, whether it’s to pay for your next meal online or buy a gift for an employee using Pay With Points.
Eligibility Criteria You’ll Need To Meet
To apply for The American Platinum Business Card you need to:
- Have no history of debt or payment default
- Annual business revenue of $75,000 of more
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a long term visa
To score the massive 200,000 Amex Rewards Points signup bonus on the American Express Platinum Business Card, you must be a new cardholder. If you currently hold or have previously held any Amex card within the past 18 months, you are ineligible for this offer. T&Cs apply.
If you’ve been looking for an uncapped Business Charge Card to earn points on your daily spend, especially if that includes regular business expenses, the American Express Platinum Business Card is about as good as you can get for small and medium-sized business owners.
Boss Hunting earns a referral bonus from American Express for anyone that’s approved through the links in this article. This commission helps keep Boss Hunting running, and we thank you for your support.