Insider has confirmed everything that is included in the 2020 Oscars gift bag that totals a staggering US$215,000 (AU$320,000) worth of goodies.
And it's not at all what you'd really expect.
Gifted to each of the nominees for the major categories, the gift bags aren't officially associated with the Oscars or the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences, but rather supplied by a company called Distinctive Assets.
Recipients have the option of claiming everything that is in the bag, nothing at all, or whatever few gifts take their fancy. Some have previously donated the contents of the bag to charity.
While a 24-karat gold vaping pen - inspired by Leonardo DiCaprio's love of vaping - might seem like a rogue inclusion, that's not even the whackiest of gifts nominees will find themselves taking home at this year's Oscars.
Some of the highlights includes:
- An 18-karat gold necklace assembled by veterans with disabilities.
- An anti-ageing concentrate.
- A hat, wallet, and beach towel.
- Jewellery by Cristina Ramella.
- Handmade sunglasses.
- A Royal Crown Chakra Bath Bomb, with 24-karat gold, naturally.
- Bottles of both tequila and vodka.
- A fancy dental tooth kit.
- An alpaca throw that's handmade by artisans in Peru.
- A 24-karat gold vaping pen
- An Italian bracelet.
- A 5-day meal program complete with kale chips.
- A selection of holiday vouchers, including one from Scenic Luxury Cruises that's valued at over US$78,000.
Check out the full unboxing below: