A little while ago, we gave you a look inside this year's Grammy gift bag, valued at around $20,000 USD. Impressive? Yes. But practically trinkets and chump change compared to what the Academy Awards had to offer. So much so that I think the talent behind Lady Bird won't really mind the snub. Here are some of the most notable items inside the lavish freebie collection from this year's festivities:
- A twelve night holiday for two in Tanzania - $40,000 USD+
courtesy of International Expeditions, this getaway includes spa services, a hot air balloon ride, and a private safari guide.
- A week long stay at Golden Door spa, San Diego - $8,850 USD
because this lifestyle can obviously be very taxing; this also appeared in the Grammy gift bag.
- A six night stay at Koala Landing Resort, Hawaii - $4,400 USD
two bedroom villa views over the ocean.
- Year's supply of Healing Saint skin serum and hair follicle stimulant - $2,300 USD
gotta take care of the money maker.
- Charitable donation on their behalf for 10,000 meals to an animal shelter/rescue centre - $8,000 USD
there's nothing more high-end than a bit of good karma.
Other items include a levitating Bluetooth speaker, a DNA testing kit (weird but OK), an entire assortment of grooming products, a diamond necklace (also kind of weird, but OK), and plenty more.
They can't all be $40,000 holidays, but they certainly will be appreciated.