Forbes' rich list of the world's highest-paid stand-up comedians has been topped by Kevin Hart once again in 2019.
Hart earned US$59 million last financial year, floated largely by his sponsorship deals with Mountain Dew and Chase. In the past year the comedian has kicked off a stadium tour, released a Netflix special in April and is also gearing up for the soon to be released sequel to the Jumanji revamp he starred in alongside Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson back in 2017.
Clocking in at second-place for 2019 is Jerry Seinfeld with US$41 million. The comedian's final tally for 2019 must have stung a little given his total dropped considerably from the US$57.5 million he made the year prior. Jim Gaffigan rounds out the top three with a commendable US$30 million.
Check out the top 10 and their full earnings below, and head over to Forbes.com for more details.
The World’s Highest-Paid Comedians Of 2019 – in USD
10. Aziz Ansari – $13 million
9. Jeff Dunham – $15 million
8. Terry Fator – $17 million
7. Amy Schumer – $21 million
6. Gabriel Iglesias – $22 million
5. Sebastian Maniscalco – $26 million
4. Trevor Noah – $28 million
3. Jim Gaffigan – $30 million
2. Jerry Seinfeld – $41 million
1. Kevin Hart – $59 million