Long loved legal drama Suits is wrapping up its 7th season, and while most will agree that it's getting a little long in the tooth, it has for the most part, delivered us a lot of entertainment over the last 8 years.
The source of most of this entertainment stems from one Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht), arguably the coolest character to pull on a suit since Sean Connery played James Bond. Accordingly, we've gone back through the seasons to find you 12 brilliant life lessons from Harvey Specter.
- Don't raise your voice. Improve your argument.
- When you are backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.
- I don’t have dreams, I have goals.
- Ever loved someone so much, you would do anything for them? Yeah, well make that someone yourself and do whatever the hell you want.
- Have goals so big you get uncomfortable telling small minded people.
- Winners don’t make excuses.
- Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.
- Never destroy anyone in public when you can do the same in private
- Don’t send a puppy to clean up its own mess
- 97% of people who gave up are employed by the 3% who never gave up
- Kill them with success. Bury them with a smile.
- Win a no win situation by rewriting the rules.