Fine Hotels & Resorts Terms & Conditions
American Express approval criteria applies. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Fees and charges apply. All information is correct as of <LAUNCH DATE> and is subject to change. This offer is only available to those who reside in Australia. Cards are offered, issued and administered by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). ®Registered Trademark of American Express Company.
- Certain room categories are not eligible for upgrade; call Platinum Travel for details. Special amenity and / or Experience Credit and Platinum benefits vary by property; call Platinum Travel for details. Experience credit[s] will be applied to eligible charges up to the amount of the Experience Credit. Advance reservations are recommended for certain Experience Credits. Valid only for new Fine Hotels + Resorts bookings made through Platinum Travel Service, Business Platinum Travel Service, Centurion Travel Service, or American Express Travel Online. Available for Australian Platinum Charge Card Members and Centurion® Members only, and excludes Platinum Credit Card Members such who are not also Australian Platinum Charge Card Members or Centurion Members. Payment must be made in full with an American Express Card in the Australian Platinum Card Member’s or Centurion® Member’s name. Primary Card Member may be able to use Membership Rewards® points and /or Travel Credit on the American Express Travel website or on request through Platinum Travel Service or Centurion Travel Service, as payment towards Fine Hotels + Resorts, if the selected hotel and room type provides you the option to prepay in advance. Platinum Card Member or Centurion Member must travel on itinerary booked to be eligible for benefits described. Noon check-in and room upgrade are based on availability and are provided at check-in. Benefit restrictions vary by Fine Hotels + Resorts property and cannot be redeemed for cash, and may not be combined with other offers unless indicated. Benefits and additional Fine Hotels + Resorts promotions are only applied at checkout and expire at checkout. Participating Fine Hotels + Resorts properties and benefits are subject to change. Limit one benefit package per room, per stay. Three room limit per Card Member, per stay. Back-to-back stays booked by a single Card Member, Card Members staying in the same room or Card Members traveling in the same party within a 24-hour period at the same property are considered one stay and are ineligible for additional Fine Hotels + Resorts benefits (“Prohibited Action”). American Express and the Property reserve the right to modify or revoke Fine Hotels + Resorts benefits at any time without notice if we or they determine, in our or their sole discretion, that you may have engaged in a Prohibited Action, or have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with your Fine Hotels + Resorts benefits.
– Benefits vary by property; call Platinum Travel Service or Centurion Travel Service for details.
– The type and value of the daily breakfast (for two) varies by property; breakfast will be valued at a minimum of US$60 per room per day.
– Complimentary In-Room Wi-Fi is provided. In the case where a Property includes cost of Wi-Fi in a mandatory resort fee, the Card Member will receive a daily credit from the Property in the standard amount that the Property charges for Wi-Fi. The credit will be issued on the Card Member’s final statement upon check-out
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available here.
- Valid only for new The Hotel Collection bookings of a minimum of two consecutive nights with participating providers made through American Express Travel Online (americanexpress.com.au/travel or americanexpress.com.au/thc), Platinum Travel Service or Centurion Travel Service. Online bookings currently only available to Primary Card Members. Available only for Eligible Card Members of the following American Express Cards: American Express® Rewards Advantage Card, American Express® Explorer Credit Card, American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit Card, American Express® Gold Card, American Express® Gold Business Card, American Express® Platinum Card, American Express® Business Platinum Card® and American Express® Centurion Card. Excludes Gold Credit Card Members who are not also Australian Rewards Advantage, Gold or Platinum Charge Card Members. Payment must be made in full with an eligible American Express Card in the Card Member’s name. Card Member must travel on itinerary booked to be eligible for benefits described. Primary Card Member may be able to use Membership Rewards® points and the Platinum Travel Credit on the American Express Travel website or on request through Platinum Travel Service or Centurion Travel Service as payment towards The Hotel Collection, if the selected hotel and room type provides you the option to prepay in advance. The eligible Card Member will receive the credit as a deduction from the final hotel bill when checking out of the hotel; they will receive $1 for each eligible dollar spent up to US$100. Eligible spend includes dining, spa and resort activities. Eligible spend does not include charges for taxes, gratuities, fees and cost of room. Additional exclusions based on specific hotel restrictions may also apply (including without limitation purchases within the hotel that are unaffiliated and/or owned by third parties) – see hotel front desk for details. Credit must be used in conjunction with initial stay and cannot be carried over to another stay, is not redeemable for cash and expires at check-out. Credit is non-exchangeable and non-refundable and is applied in USD or equivalent in local currency based on exchange rate on day of arrival. Limit one credit per room, per stay. Three-room limit per Card Member per stay. Back-to-back stays booked by a single Card Member, Card Members staying in the same room or Card Members traveling in the same party within a 24-hour period at the same property are considered one stay and are ineligible for additional The Hotel Collection benefits (“Prohibited Action”). American Express and the Property reserve the right to modify or revoke The Hotel Collection benefits at any time without notice if we or they determine, in our or their sole discretion, that you have engaged in a Prohibited Action, or have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with your the Hotel Collection benefits. If an eligible Card Member cancels their room, any additional rooms will no longer qualify for benefits as the eligible Card Member must be staying at the hotel. Participating providers and benefits subject to change. Taxes, surcharges and additional fees are as supplied by the hotel at the time of reservation; however they are subject to change and will be charged as applicable at the time of settlement of your hotel account. Note that payments made in foreign currencies will be subject to a foreign currency conversion and fee at the time of payment upon departure. A one category room upgrade is based on availability and eligibility at check-in to the hotel.