Luxity Media Pty Ltd
ACN 625 597 471
- This Privacy Statement details Luxity Media’s policy regarding any personal information you might supply to us via the Boss Hunting website at www.bosshunting.com.au (*Website*), and how the information may be used.
- By viewing and using the Website you will be deemed to have agreed to the matters described in this Privacy Statement.
- Luxity Media is entitled, at its sole discretion, to amend, add or remove any part of this Privacy Statement at any time without notice. You should periodically review this Privacy Statement to ensure that you are up to date with any such amendments, additions or removals.
Collection of personal information
- Luxity Media collects and holds information about you when you provide it to us. Luxity Media primarily collects personal information from you (including information such as your name, email address and date of birth) through written and electronic means of communication when you interact with us. This may occur when you subscribe to our newsletter, enter a competition, send us an email, or post on our Website or one of our social media platforms/accounts.
- Information sent by your web browser may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (i.e. the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (i.e. the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on the Website, pages viewed, information searched for, access time, websites visited before and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser.
- You may also choose to communicate with Luxity Media anonymously or using a pseudonym, however doing so may restrict your ability to interact with certain sections of the Website, may affect Luxity Media’s ability to provide you with products, services or benefits and may prevent the processing of any payments or requests.
Use and disclosure of personal information
- Luxity Media may use your personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected. This purpose will be a purpose that is reasonably expected at the time of collection and may be specified in a privacy collection statement at the point of collection. Luxity Media may also use your personal information for a secondary related purpose. By submitting your personal information, you consent to Luxity Media using it to:
- provide you with products and services (both our own and those of other entities) that may be of interest to you;
- provide you with updated or new information about products and services (both our own and those of other entities);
- monitor online activity on the Website;
- identify you and your posts or activities on our Website to other users and/or the public;
- conduct competitions;
- develop existing and new Luxity Media products and services;
- maintain and update our business infrastructure, databases and systems;
- promote our and our suppliers’ other products and services to you; and
- do any other act or thing required or authorised by law.
- In providing our products and services or collecting and using your personal information, we may be required to disclose some of your personal information to third party organisations, including:
- outsourced service providers and their personnel;
- third parties authorised by you to receive personal information held by us;
- our legal, accounting, financial or other professional advisors;
- regulatory, government and other authorities as required by law; and
- our related organisations.
- All information sent by your web browser will be used only to assist us for the purposes of providing an effective service on the Website or App. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to the Website or App with information relating to the number of users linking to the Website from such third party website. You will not personally be identifiable from this information.
- Luxity Media may use the information that it automatically receives from your web browser to see which pages you visit within the Website, which website you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. Luxity Media can then develop statistics that are helpful in understanding how our visitors use the Website or App. We may use this information to measure the use of the Website and to administer and improve the Website. Once aggregated for statistical purposes, you will not be personally identified from this information. This statistical data is interpreted by Luxity Media in its continuing effort to present Website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful.
Will you receive direct marketing?
- If you provide us with your personal information and you consent to receiving direct marketing communications from Luxity Media, you authorise us to send you promotional messages and materials related to Luxity Media’s products and services, unless you submit a later request not to receive direct marketing communications.
- Luxity Media’s direct marketing messages and materials will contain a prominent statement (including, for electronic messages, a functional unsubscribe facility) that you may request not to receive direct marketing communications.
Will your information be disclosed overseas?
- Luxity Media is unlikely to disclose your personal information to any person or entity outside Australia, but will inform you if and when this is necessary.
- Luxity Media may store some information on your computer such as cookies when you visit the Website or App. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the hard drive of a visitor’s computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of the Website and App. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to you on the Website or App.
- Luxity Media will take reasonable steps to ensure the security of any information you provide to us.
- Luxity Media will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed.
Links to other sites
- You may be able to access other sites external to the Website or App by clicking on links that have been provided throughout the Website or App. Luxity Media is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites. As these sites are not part of Luxity Media, you will need to contact the organisation/institution that administers the site directly to obtain information about their privacy statement or policy.
Contacting us / Complaints
- You generally have the right to access personal information we hold about you subject to the restrictions provided by law. We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you have a complaint in relation to the collection, use or and disclosure of your personal information, please contact Luxity Media via the details provided below. Luxity Media will review all complaints received and respond to each complainant upon due consideration (which may require further information to be provided).
- If you are concerned about our use of your personal information, or if you would like to review or change the information you have supplied us with, please write to us at: Privacy Officer, 74a Ann St, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 or email us at [email protected] with the subject line, “Privacy”. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for access to this information.
Further Information on Privacy
- You may obtain further information regarding privacy issues in Australia by visiting the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner website at www.privacy.gov.au.