Cabo San Lucas // Flight Hacks Terms & Conditions
American Express approval criteria applies. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Fees and charges apply. All information is correct as of 26/02/24 and is subject to change. This offer is only available to those who reside in Australia. Cards are offered, issued and administered by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). ®Registered Trademark of American Express Company.
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available . You will earn 1 point per dollar spent with Merchants classified as ‘government’, including the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation (Australia Post), Federal/State and Local Government bodies, including where you use a payment account, payment aggregator, services of a third party or online retailers that sell goods for another merchant.
- Taxes, fees and carrier charges are subject to change depending on availability and fare routing.
- Additional Card Members must be 16 years of age or over. The Primary Card Member will be liable to pay for all transactions made by Additional Card Members. Earning of points is subject to the terms and conditions of the Rewards Program the Primary Card Member is actively enrolled. All points earned on Additional Card Member spend will go to the Primary Card Members Account. The Primary Card Member cannot add an Additional Card under their own name or email address and cannot add an Additional card under the name or email address of a previously approved Additional Card application on the Account.
- Member Get Member. American Express discourages spamming. You should only send referral messages to friends and family who genuinely want to receive them. By participating in ‘Refer a Friend’, you agree to these ‘Refer a Friend’ terms and conditions: – Your friend must apply from the referral link we have given you. If your friend applies from a separate link or applies independently (i.e. if they visit www.americanexpress.com.au directly), you will not receive your points. – You must not market or promote this offer through paid advertising channels or to the public at large (i.e. on public blog sites, search engines or in sponsored ads). – Referrals Cap: You may only send referral messages to a maximum of 20 friends and the amount of Bonus Points you may receive under the ’Refer a Friend’ program is capped at 200,000 points per year. – You will only receive points if your friend’s Card application is approved (in accordance with our usual Card application processes and assessments). Note: We will not tell you if your friend’s Card application is approved or declined for privacy and confidentiality reasons. – You cannot refer a friend who already has one of our Cards or has held one in the last 18 months. – You must be enrolled in the Membership Rewards program to receive Bonus Points. It may take 8 to 10 weeks to be credited bonus points if you are successful. Why should I comply? If you fail to comply with these ‘Refer a Friend’ Terms and Conditions, your participation in the program may be cancelled and you will no longer be eligible for any Rewards points from the ‘Refer a Friend’ program.
- Partner Programs: Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available here. To transfer Membership Rewards points into an airline rewards or frequent guest partner program you must be a member of the partner program. Membership of the partner program is the Card Member’s responsibility and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the applicable program. A joining fee may apply.
- Cash Flow Days: Cash flow days depend on your method of payment, when you make a purchase, when your statement is issued and whether or not you are carrying forward a balance on your Account from your previous statement period. If you pay by direct debit, your payment will be processed 10 days after your statement has been issued.
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit: No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors, including current spending patterns, your payment history, credit records, and financial resources known to us.