Crown Lunches With Boss Hunting Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Luxity Media Pty Ltd (ABN: 48 625 597 471, Address: 74a Ann St, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia)
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who Can Enter
4. Entry is open to all individuals in NSW, Australia, over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies, including Crown Resorts Group employees (Crown Resorts Limited, Burswood Resort (Management) Limited, Crown Melbourne, Crown Sydney, Crown Aspinalls London and Betfair). Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
When To Enter
6. The competition commences at 12:01AM (AEST) on 03/07/2023 and concludes on 28/07/2023 at 11:59 PM (AEST).
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries for any other reason.
How To Enter
8. Entrants may enter the competition by:
a. Dining at a participating Crown Sydney venue – specifically Woodcut, a’Mare, Silks or Nobu – for a lunch sitting from Monday to Friday between the above promotional dates.
9. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and to ensure that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
10. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
12. Only entrants who have successfully submitted their details correctly before the time of competition close will be eligible to win. Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Number Of Entries Permitted
13. One per person.
Draw And Notification Of Winner
14. One table will be selected at random each week of the promotional period from one of the participating venues in accordance with these Terms and Conditions by Luxity Media.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
16. Each winner’s first name and date of draw will be available to the public for 28 days after the competition closing date, and can be obtained by emailing the following address: [email protected]
Prize On Offer
17. The prize is comprised of four separate draws, each containing one of the following:
a. Complimentary lunch at one of the following Crown Sydney’s restaurants: a’Mare, Woodcut, Silks or Nobu.
b. The total prize value of all four lunches is $2,999.99 (AUD).
18. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with a game.
19. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. A prize(s) are not transferable. Prize(s) are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Use Of Personal Information
21. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition and prize fulfilment.
23. You are providing your information to Luxity Media and the collaborators, and not to any other party.
24. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend a game and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to a game will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
25. These terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
26. All promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.