1.The Promoter is Luxity Media Pty Ltd (ABN: 48 625 597 471, Address: 74a Ann St, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia)
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who Can Enter
4. Entry is open to all Australian Residents over the age of 18. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies, including Sony Entertainment and Poem Group employees, are also excluded. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition and have an Australian residential address.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole, and no substitute will be offered.
When to Enter
7. The competition commences on 19/03/2023 and concludes on 26/03/2023 at 11:59 AM (AEST). Entries must be received by the Promoter before the competition’s close date and time.
8. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or other reasons.
How to enter
10. Entrants may enter the competition by:
a. Tagging a friend in the comment section of the relevant Boss Hunting Giveaway Instagram Reel. Both the entrant and their nominated friend must follow @bhofficial on Instagram to be eligible to win.
11. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
12. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but is not limited, to entrants and households using multiple Instagram accounts or those suspected of engaging third-party software to assist their total entry count.
14. Only entrants who have successfully submitted their details correctly at the time of competition close will be eligible to win. The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
Number of Entries Permitted
Draw and Notification of Winner
17. The winners will be the first valid entry chosen by random selection in accordance with these Terms and Conditions by Luxity Media on 26/03/2023.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
19. The winners will be notified by Instagram direct message and the winning comment will be pinned to the giveaway reel.
20. The prize will be awarded to the person who owns the account from which the entry is made. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Internet Service Provider account holder).
21. Should an entrant’s account details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
22. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted, The Promoter will continue to attempt to contact the winner over a 72-hour period, at which point the Promoter will choose another winner.
23. The winner’s name and Instagram account handle will be available to the public for 28 days after the competition closing date, and can be obtained by emailing the following address: [email protected]
Prize On Offer
24. The prize contains the following and has a combined RRP of $2,659.59.
a. 2 x PlayStation 5 Disc Consoles (each inclusive of a DualSense controller) – RRP $1,599.99
b. 2 x PlayStation Plus Deluxe Memberships*- RRP $309.90
c. Digitial copies of The Last of Us Part 1 Remake (x2), God of War: Ragnarok (x2), Gran Turismo 7 (x2) – RRP $749.70
25. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with a game.
*PlayStation Plus membership redemption will vary pending your current membership status.
- If a non-member (doesn’t have a PS Plus membership): Once redeemed this will subscribe you to PlayStation Plus Deluxe for 12 months/356 days.
- If a current member (has PS Plus Essential, Extra, or Deluxe): Once redeemed it will stack 12 months/356 days onto your existing membership.
PlayStation Plus is an ongoing subscription with a recurring subscription fee which is charged automatically (at the then current PS Store price) at this frequency until cancelled. Full terms apply: see PSN Terms of Service and PS Plus Usage Terms at www.playstation.com/legal.
26. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. All prize(s) are not transferable. Prize(s) are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
27. The primary account winner (commenter) will be shipped all prizes. It is up to this individual to supply their nominated friend with their prize if they so choose.
Use of Personal Information
29. The prize recipient(s) agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry (if applicable). Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
30. By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition and prize fulfilment.
31. You are providing your information to Luxity Media and Sony Entertainment, not to any other party. By submitting your details, you agree to be added to Boss Hunting’s database.
32. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend a game and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to a game will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
33. These terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
34. All promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.