Nick Kenyon is the Editor of Boss Hunting, joining the team in 2021 after working as the Deputy Editor of the luxury watch magazine Time+Tide Watches.
Growing up in Melbourne, Nick worked in a corporate office before pursuing his passion for watches, working at The Hour Glass as a writer, prior to joining Time+Tide Watches. Nick’s interests are varied; covering design, real estate and style, as well as sport and fitness having spent more than a decade competing in swimming, running, cycling and triathlon races. As a Melbourne local, he’s also partial to a well-mixed Negroni, a carefully poured strong latte and a great meal, so he’s always got his ear to the ground for new bars, cafes and restaurants.
Get in touch at [email protected].
The Hour Glass
- Patek Philippe Unveils The Calatrava Weekly Calendar (Ref. 5212A)
- Cartier's Age of Santos
- IWC's Spitfire Takes To The Skies
- Seiko vs. Garmin – Which Will Survive An Ultramarathon?
- Long Read: Omega De Ville Co-Axial Escapement Limited Edition, A Piece Of Watchmaking History
- The 7 Watch-Collecting Commandments Of Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary
- Our Fave Star Wars Characters & Watches We Wish They Wore
- The Perfect Graduation Day Watch For Any Degree Holder