Undertaking an ongoing article series such as On The Market week after week, you’d assume a proverbial – and literal – ceiling would eventually be found. Right? Surely, it’s only natural. How could we possibly top ourselves over and over again? Yet somehow, we do, and the proof is in the pudding. Or rather, this time around, it’s in 1 Leopard Street at Kangaroo Point.
From a cliffside vantage point, this is truly one of Brisbane’s finest and most unique properties. The scenery on offer includes 280 degrees of visual access to the “unmistakable Brisbane skyline, river, and Story Bridge”. As the official listing describes it, this is a home designed to embrace both its position and stunning views.
Personally – aside from perhaps leaning a little heavy on the modern side – I don’t see how anyone could possibly fault this simply breathtaking residence. Killer location, clean aesthetic, and an entire world of domestic luxury to enjoy. Divided across three levels, this is a place to unwind, to entertain with dignity, to party without, and just live a better life in general.
Here’s are some key features of 1 Leopard Street, Kangaroo Point:
- 6 ensuite bedrooms, each with a walk-in robe
- 6 bathrooms in total
- Expansive lounge & dining areas connected to the entertainers’ balcony
- Entertaining terrace w/ BBQ, Teppanyaki grill, wood-fired pizza oven
- Infinity pool w/ spa running along the length of the cliff
- Climate-controlled wine cellar & tasting room
- Gym w/ Bisazza mosaic steam room
- Soundproof cinema room w/ surround sound + big screen projector
- Private home office w/ adjoining boardroom, kitchenette, second office space, outdoor BBQ + dining area
- Underfloor heating throughout all living & entertaining areas
- Fully-automated CBUS home system
- 5-car garage w/ secure gating