No love is purer than the one provided by our canine companions. Which is why this Christmas, our four-legged friends deserve something truly special. Some A1 style, perhaps. Style now possible thanks to the Moncler Poldo Dog Couture collection.
What you see in the gallery below is an extension of the renowned fashion brand’s “world of performance and protection”; the interspecies equivalent of matching his and her drip, if you will.
The Moncler Poldo Dog Couture collection features:
- Classic Duvet Dog Vests constructed from Moncler’s signature nylon laque available in a range of colourways from forest green to crimson red
- Reflective Jackets with 100% silver film, nylon jersey mesh, ultra-lightweight finish
- Miniature versions of the Bady & Badymore jackets “carefully restructured” by a Milan-based team specialising in dog clothing to create something known as The Moondog Vest in an all-terrain print
- Foldable Rainproof Capes which can be worn either solo or with the down vest, available in a range of colourways from emerald green, bright yellow, to proud orange
- as well as an assortment of collars + leashes available in French flag tricolour and tan tone leather trim
It may be approaching summer here in Australia – far too cruel of an occasion/climate to impose any extra layers on top of all that inescapable fur – but when it starts to cool down, you’ll want to hit the town side by side in your respective sartorial flexes.
Catering to all sizes from small to large, the Moncler Poldo Dog Couture collection is now available to purchase select boutiques – including Melbourne Chadstone – as well as online.