Boy oh boy, we’re a sucker for tasty deals here at Boss Hunting, but as far as high-flying goes, this Etihad travel voucher with a 50% bonus could be the winner of the year thus far (albeit not hard given the current global mess).
In a genius effort to drum up cashflow in a struggling industry, Middle-Eastern airline Etihad has announced it will reward those who commit to travelling with them in the future – by offering an extra 50% on top of their spend.
Spend $1,000, cop a $1,500 voucher. Planning to travel business class? Spend $5,000, cop a $7,500 voucher. It’ll really take the edge off those elusive upper classes. Simple.
To reiterate, this spend must be in the form of an Etihad voucher and purchased within the next two weeks.
Here are all the details you need to know about the generous offer:
- Vouchers must be purchased between June 10th and June 24th, 2020
- You can commit to any figure between US$250 to US$65,000
- Redeem within two years from August 1st, 2020
- Vouchers can be used for Etihad Airways flights, seats, and extra bags
- Vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable
Alright, let’s cut to the chase – how do you cop the Etihad travel voucher with a 50% bonus?
- Become a member of Etihad Guest online now
- Call Etihad on the phone between June 10 and June 24
- Etihad will credit your account with the amount, +50%
- Credit becomes valid from August 1st for two years of travel on Etihad
Ever wanted to fly Etihad’s elusive The Residence? With the bonus 50% travel voucher, it’ll go from ridiculously expensive to just moderately expensive. If there was ever a time to pull the trigger on the most outrageous commercial seat in air travel, it’s probably now.
As always, in a climate such as this, one can’t be too careful when it comes to investing significantly in the travel industry. In light of recent closures of global airlines, it’s probably safe to snap up this deal with a credit card that offers chargeback protections (like the AMEX Platinum Charge Card) for businesses that go bust. Never buy travel credit with a debit card.