8 Gap Road on Watsons Bay is an exquisite residence that has been given new life by renowned architects Weir Phillips, complete with a garden designed by Will Dangar. A former 1920s Masonic Lodge, it has since been transformed by the aforementioned parties into a “… world class refuge of French luxury and voluminous proportions.”
With views of the Sydney Harbour, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney City skyline, and front row seats of the fireworks come New Year’s Eve (did we happen to mention Sydney enough?); this property is one which offers “… sublime privacy in an exclusive harbour-side/oceanside village pocket.” And as it will become very clear in just a moment, no expense has been spared.
Here’s everything you can expect:
- Private elevator to all main floors
- 200-year-old French Parquetry flooring
- State-of-the-art kitchen with 8.9 metre Calcutta marble bench & Gaggenau appliances
- Commercial grade internet throughout the home
- 5 bedrooms (all ensuites & under floor heating)
- Luxury master with boutique dressing room
- Rebuilt Egyptian limestone pool
- Electronic gated parking with state of the art security & camera system
- Extensive basement storage
- Extensive underground rainwater storage
As for the pricing, that detail is available upon request. But our guess is north of $10 million at the very least – just based on what we’ve seen here.
Find out more about 8 Gap Road on Watsons Bay over at domain.com.au.