We always get some sense of what the top athletes in the world are taking home in terms of bacon. But seeing it laid out in plain numbers is an experience that never fails to stagger. Especially in the case of F1.
GP Fans recently revealed the take home for each of the highest-earning F1 drivers this 2020 season. Lewis Hamilton unsurprisingly takes the top spot, nearing US$80,000,000. And our very own Danny Ricc comes in at third – though the gap between him and Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel who currently occupries second position is… considerable.
Check it out below (and try not to let your envy get the better of you).
- Lewis Hamilton – US$79,100,000
- Sebastian Vettel – US$69,200,000
- Daniel Ricciardo – US$29,700,000
- Max Verstappen – US$26,400,000
- Charles Leclerc – US$14,800,000
- Valtteri Bottas – US$12,400,000
- Kimi Raikkonen – US$6,500,000
- Carlso Sainz – US$5,800,000
- Sergio Perez – US$4,900,000
- Esteban Ocon – US$2,500,000
- Alexander Albon – US$2,000,000
- Lance Stroll – US$1,650,000
- Romain Grosjean – US$1,650,000
- Kevin Magnussen – US$1,650,000
- Pierre Gasly – US$660,000
Source: GP Fans