Let’s not waste time – or pad the word count like we usually do – by waxing poetic about the property, and just get right into the meat of this real estate sandwich. 801/20 Alfred Street, Milsons Point is a penthouse that’s unrivalled in the views it offers. Quite literally a stone’s throw away from the Sydney Harbour Bridge, this is what happens when a to-die-for location meets outstanding modern design.
To even attempt a written description instead of simply getting out of its way feel as though it’d be doing this property a disservice. So here’s a basic run sheet detailing some of the key features and a gallery for your pleasure:
- 4 bedrooms – incl. a designer master ensuite w/ marble slab
- 4 bathrooms in total
- Dual-level layout
- Imported German floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Tallowwood, oak, glass, and brass staircase
- Sleek induction kitchen w/ large hidden pantry, Sub-Zero wine fridge, multiple integrated refrigerators, Fontainebleau granite island bench, Miele & Liebherr appliances
- “Sun-kissed” outdoor entertainment areas
- C-Bus, remote priority lift access, video intercom, security alarm
- 6-car garage
We weren’t lying, were we? I don’t care what your design preferences are, that open and unobstructed scenery is truly a sight to behold.