Stonelea residence is on track to shatter its own sale price record with a listed figure of $15 million. Redefining what hinterland living can be with masterful craftsmanship and, of course, breathtaking views – it wouldn’t be a stretch to call this one of Noosa‘s crown jewels (in terms of real estate, anyways).
Hidden away in Cooroy Mountain, and accessible by either “road or helicopter”, the moment you set foot in this stately property – from the delicately manicured lawn through to the grand threshold – you’re greeted by an overwhelming sense of occasion. The sheer scale alone is enough to leave you questioning how you’ll ever be satisfied with anything less post-Stonelea.
6.5 hectares. 5 bedrooms. 5 bathrooms. 14-car garage (because why not?). High ceilings. Open vista. As the official description appropriately describes Stonelea residence, this is a place that’s unapologetically decadent with privacy paramount; “a masterpiece of elegance and exuberance.” Every single corner embodies opulence. And that enchanting 12-metre wet-edge pool placed by the terrace could quell the most mind-breaking of anxieties. Picture yourself now, looking out into the world with all your worries just melting away.
Additional highlights include:
- 2,000-bottle humidity-controlled wine cellar
- 7 Bangs & Olufsen TVs + Bangs & Olufsen integrated sound throughout
- subterranean media room w/2.3-metre feature screen & “reclaimed Russian Elm panelled walls”
- well-separated Guest Suites w/ “sitting room… full ensuite… kitchenette, ensuring everyone is encased in luxury whilst still connected to nature”
- Master Suite w/ “sweeping panoramic views… ensuite clad in white leathered marble… generous bath strategically positioned to drink in the verdant scenery”
- kitchen fitted w/ “Subzero refrigerators, numerous Wolf ovens and cooktops, three Miele dishwashers plus a Zip tap, discreet butler’s pantry”
- steam room
- dual-sided fireplace
- automated Italian linen curtains
Find out more below.