You know you’ve made it when your outdoor TV costs more than the average home. At 63 Duck Pond Lane in the Hamptons, for instance, “making it” entails a $1.3 million price tag for the entertainer’s screen alone, and an even heftier $46.7 million total asking price for the whole package.
Conceptualised by Hampton’s Luxury Estates in collaboration with internationally renowned architects + designers Alexander Gorlin, Tom Murawski, Bennett Leifer, as well as Downey Interiors; this lush 16,032-square feet estate offers nine bedrooms and 12 bathrooms, privately hosted within the gates of Southampton’s most coveted postcodes – which itself is located just three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean, near Coopers Beach (one of America’s top rated beaches). The current resident looking for a change of scenery is none other than developer Yale Fishman, the President of HLE himself.
The custom-made, seven-figure outdoor TV which caught our attention measures 5.4 metres wide by 2.4 metres high. Emerging from an in-ground vault when you need it, and retreating back into said in-ground vault when it’s raining or rowdy, the next owner will be able to enjoy some next-level Netflix binge sessions by a heated pool + spa combo, sunken lounge, sunken fire pit, and second wood-burning fireplace, all adjacent to a sunken tennis court and non-sunken pool house.
Other notable features includes the following:
- Great room w/ soaring 20-foot ceilings
- Italian Arabescato marble fireplace (first floor)
- Ivory onyx fireplace (sleeping quarters)
- Bespoke mosaic wet bar
- Informal sitting / media area
- Another killer TV that descends from the ceiling
- Professional-grade chef’s kitchen w/ Wolf + Sub Zero appliances, Secollo Porcelain, polished Calacatta Borghini marble “imported from the oldest operating quarry in Carrara, Italy”
- Formal dining room w/ coffered ceilings, custom chandeliers
- Handcrafted + temperature-controlled wine cellar (1,300-bottle capacity)
- State-of-the-art home theatre w/ special FX lighting, acoustic walls, mini bar
- Indoor basketball court
- Professional gym w/ latest Peloton machines
- “Jaw-dropping” spa + Jacuzzi + steam room + dry sauna
- Private terrace
- Plenty of natural lighting opportunities throughout
- 14K gold leaf accents throughout
The OTT pad in the Hamptons also comes with fully-integrated smart-home technology powered by Savant touchscreen controls for climate, Lutron Homeworks lighting systems, motorised shades, automated locks, and high-definition security surveillance system. Each room has a separate thermostat as well as separate speaker system.
“63 Duck Pond Lane represents the culmination of successful collaboration and sustained invention,” reads the listing.
“Tantamount to a work-of-art, this property is a one-of-a-kind Hampton’s oasis.”
Check out 63 Duck Pond Lane, Southampton in New York below.