Sick of LEGO yet? No? Good – because there’s a 1,295-piece LEGO James Bond Aston Martin DB5 kit that comes with all the gadgetry 007 himself enjoys. Or rather, all the gadgetry 007 himself makes use of in order to get the job done.
Like many of LEGO’s models, this 1964 Aston Martin DB5 kit is incredibly detailed – both inside and out. Some of the more notable features include:
- a concealable radar tracker, hidden within the interior
- a stick-shift lever that reveals front-wing machine guns when pulled
- a rear-window bulletproof screen
- a revolving number plates
- wheel-mounted tyre spikes to take out the competition
- and even a trigger activated ejector seat (no, really)
The Aston Martin DB5 model also features a detailed straight-6 engine, drum-lacquered silver front and rear bumpers, moulded silver-coloured wire wheel rim inserts, as well as front and rear Aston Martin logos.
The LEGO James Bond Aston Martin DB5 kit currently retails for $209.99 domestically.
Find out more over at lego.com.