Ritz-Carlton are taking their standard for luxury and sublime hospitality to the seas. The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection will include three, 189-metre boats that exemplify the hotel chain’s historical exceptionalism.
With initial voyages slated for a 2021 release, the destinations of ships will depend on the holiday experience customers desire, as well as the season of the year. Options for travel include the coasts of the Northeast United States, Canada, Carribean, South America, Northern Europe, and into the Mediterranean. There are also a number of key port stops along the way that are renowned for their reception of yachts such as those included in the Ritz-Carlton Collection; Mykonos, Portofino, Copenhagen, Barbados, and Cartegena are a few of the star attractions. And if guests aren’t satisfied with just one trip, there will be an option to add a second in order to double the length of the leg.
The temptation to add a leg will certainly be prevalent as Ritz-Carlton have prepared a hand-picked arrangement of shore destinations that will play home to an activity itinerary of the guests’ choice.
The Shore Collection
Whether you’re after a chilled out food-inspired excursion of the Mediterranean, or are keen to canoe between the dotted islands of the Carribean, the Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection has the package for you.
- Iconic Sights – as the name suggests – is an opportunity to explore the local culture of the area. Perfect for the historical hobbyists and lovers of art, as much of this time is spent alongside guides and curators showing off their local museums and historical sites.
- Stirring The Senses is a true physical and mental getaway. Wellness and wellbeing are top of the priority lists, as guests may find themselves meditating in the sunset or breathing in some of the local remedies.
- Cultural Connections is the ideal option for someone who wants to give to more than just the economy of the respective nation they’re visiting. Activities include protecting wildlife or lending a helping hand to any local relief efforts.
- Active Explorations is for the wild at heart and looks to maximise physical activity. From swimming with the sea life in the Carribean to hiking the great icy travels of Europe’s northern expanse, the emphasis on ‘explorations’ is clear in this instance.
- Epicurean Experiences is a journey for all the food lovers. Take in all the divine smells, flavours, and sensations that the shoreland provides by travelling to nearby wineries or popping in to carefully curated bunch of top-notch restaurants.
149 suites are hoped to be filled by a maximum of 298 passengers per yacht. Judging by the lux decor of the rooms and the superb land-based holiday experiences Ritz-Carlton are already known for, the Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection shouldn’t have any trouble quickly filling these places as they offer a customised vacation experience unlike any other.
The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection has its own website and will release any news through this medium.
Hopefully they yachts will come stocked with champagne vending machines.