Not to be an alarmist – or to incite any unnecessary panic – but in the event things get a little worse, it might be worth escaping civilisation altogether. And what better way to escape all human contact than by taking to the seas in the Sunreef 80 – an 80-foot catamaran that makes a pretty decent luxury safe haven.
Designed for transatlantic crossing, fulfilling the original design brief has resulted in what you see before you; an exceedingly comfortable vessel built for long-distance voyages.
Capable of accommodating for up to eight passengers (although it could probably fit more in an end-of-the-world type pinch), it holds:
- 1 x Master suite, complete with retractable TV, walk-in dressing room and sofa (read: more space for refugees seeking the New World)
- 3 x Guest staterooms
- 1 x “Sizeable” saloon with panoramic views and lounge space
- 1 x Bridge deck for the more relaxing open air moments
- 1 x 54 square metre flybridge, complete with Jacuzzi, wet bar, BBQ, and sun pads
- 1 x Aft swim platform
- 1 x Tender garage “full of water toys” (read: exploratory kit to suss out the New World)
The Sunreef 80 was awarded the Best Power Driven Catamaran at the World Yachts Trophies, collecting several industry accolades.
Check out the full gallery below.
Find out more over at sunreef-yachts.com.