Australia – get ready. Because Stormzy is scheduled to hit Australia for his world tour in May of 2020. This marks the first run of headlining shows since 2017 when the UK Grime superstar stopped by for Splendour in the Grass.
The upcoming tour will be to promote his sophomore album, Heavy Is The Head, which is due for release on Friday the 13th of December. So Aussie fans will have some time to do their homework and get acquainted with the latest additions to Stormzy’s oeuvre.
Produced by Stormzy himself, the new album will feature such artists as Yebba, H.E.R., Burna Boy, Tiana Major9, Aitch, Headie One, and oddly enough, Ed Sheeran
Tickets will be on pre-sale Thursday the 5th of December at 9 AM sharp and end on Friday the 6th of December at 8 AM. While the general sale will occur on Friday the 6th of December at 9 AM.
Check out the tour dates below and click on the link to find out more.
- HBF Stadium, Perth – Wednesday 6th of May | Tickets
- Hordern Pavilion, Sydney – Saturday 9th of May | Tickets
- AEC Theatre, Adelaide – Wednesday 13th of May | Tickets
- Melbourne Arena, Melbourne – Thursday 14th of May | Tickets
- Riverstage, Brisbane – Saturday 16th of May | Tickets