Every now and then, a deal comes along that’s practically impossible to pass up. This month, the steal-of-a-century comes courtesy of Bottlemart, who has united two of Australia’s most iconic brands – Penfolds and R.M. Williams – for a tasty, tasty sale incentive: spend $990 on the former to receive a free pair of the latter valued at $595 RRP. How good?
The only real catch is that you’re limited to Bottlemart’s specific selection of Penfolds. Still, given what has been outlined, anyone with the foresight to take advantage of what’s up for grabs here is in for some reasonably enjoyable drops either way:
- Max’s Shiraz – $24.99
- 2018 Bin 28 Kalimna Shiraz – $44.99
- 2018 Bin 389 Cabernet Shiraz – $99.99
- 2017 St Henri Shiraz – $130.00
- 2018 RWT Shiraz – $180.00
- 2016 Grange – $850.00
So how can you get your hands on the bottles + boots?
- Hit up the Bottlemart page below and load up on a minimum of $990 in select Penfolds wine.
- You’ll instantly become eligible to receive a free pair of R.M. Williams boots.
- Scroll down and choose between either the Men’s Comfort Craftsman or Women’s Adelaide boots (both available in black and chestnut).
- Make sure you check the sizing charts and enter the correct digits in the notes fields which will appear when you add the boots to your cart.
- Kick your feet up and wait for the haul to arrive at your doorstep.
“Your order will be delivered within 14 days from the offer closing,” reads the official site description.
“Please note that your Penfolds wine order and your R.M. Williams boots will be delivered separately – the wine from your closest Bottlemart outlet and the boots direct from R.M. Williams.”
The offer is only available online. Pre-orders for Bottlemart’s Penfolds x R.M. Williams offer closes on June 24th (or while stocks last).
UPDATE [16/6/21 – 7:01 PM]: Sold out.
Now read about the five kinds of blokes you’ll find wandering around with a pair of R.M. Williams on their feet here – from the Concrete Cowboy to the Ressie in the Members’ Stand.