While Australia isn’t in short supply of locally-sourced MMA greatness, (injured) UFC heavyweight champion and reigning GOAT — Jon Jones — will soon be visiting our sunburnt shores for a little more than your usual meet and greet.
Never one for half measures, the highly-decorated professional fighter is set to run exclusive 90-minute group training sessions at every stop of his tour Down Under in a similar fashion to when he coached Ultimate Fighter season 17 opposite light-heavyweight title challenger Chael Sonnen.
“Jon Jones will walk around giving you individual training advice and tips on improving your fighting skills and technique. You will also have a professional photo taken with the heavyweight champion and his belt,” explains the official event description.
Sounds like an opportunity of a lifetime to us.
Initially, this Aussie tour was set to take place earlier in the year. Since then, it’s been postponed to early 2024. Hit the link below to cop a ticket.
Jon Jones Australia Tour Dates (2024)
- Sydney — February 9th, 2024 [Location TBA]
- Melbourne — February 10th, 2024 [Location TBA]
- Perth — February 14th, 2024 [Location TBA]
- Brisbane — February 16th, 2024 [Location TBA]
Jon Jones Australia Tour Ticket Prices (2024)
- Meet & Greet Only (6-9 PM) — Early Bird: $229.89
- Meet & Greet Only (6-9 PM) — Express Early Bird: $399.36
- Training Session (3-6 PM) — Early Bird: $966.35
- Watch Jon Jones Train & Coach (3–6 PM) — Early Bird: $81.17
Now revisit that time we had a training session with Coach John Kavanagh, the man behind Conor McGregor, in the video below.