Chris Hemsworth has just announced a once-in-a-lockdown offer via Instagram – a free trial of his Centr app.
Starting now, the acclaimed health and fitness platform will be available to us lowly mortals without having to surrender a single dollar. The only downside? We no longer have an excuse for sporting a sloppy rig.
The Centr app holds three key components – train, eat, and live.
All in all, it stands to be a comprehensive hub of health and fitness-related knowledge, complete with workouts, nutrition plans, and even mental health hacks that’ll help you live more holistically, even when you can’t get to the gym.
View this post on Instagram
Hi there all, during this period of self isolation and uncertainty, I am offering six weeks of my health and fitness program @Centrfit for FREE! Go to centr.com and sign-up. Centr was founded to make health and happiness accessible to all, and I hope that this will make that access even easier during the current global health crisis. I think now more than ever is when we need to focus on what I believe to be the 3 key pillars to living healthier and happier- movement, nutrition, and mental fitness. In recent weeks Centr has seen a groundswell of support from our customers and communities, with thousands of members around the world coming together and sharing how the program has brought them positivity and support during these difficult times. Available at centr.com only, for new users only.
What’s more impressive than the content, is the team behind it. Centr relies on expertise from the industry’s finest including Luke Zocchi, the man behind Chris’s Thor rig, as well as combat sports legends and other A-list trainers who have sculpted Hollywood stars and Navy SEALs.
On the less physical side, one can also expect advice and meal plans from top chefs and authorities on nutrition with psychotherapists to round out the crew.
As you’ll soon find, Centr fitness app may be the only motivation you’ll need to stay on top of your health and exercise in the coming lockdown months.
- At home-based fitness – from 20 to 40 minutes
- Do HIIT, boxing, yoga, strength training, MMA, & more
- Log your goal and set workout intensity
- Move from beginner to advanced workouts, modifying your plan to fit at any time
- Access new & bonus workouts released weekly
- Convenient breakfast, lunch, dinner & snack options, all dietician-approved
- Wholesome recipes from world-class chefs
- Gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan & pescatarian options
- Auto-generated shopping lists
- Swap meals to suit your taste & mood
- Guided meditations to get you centred
- Confidence-building hacks for everyday life
- Sleep visualizations to help you switch off
- Expert tips to stress less & stay motivated
- 24/7 community support to keep you focused
As of today, your first six weeks of Centr workouts and meal plans will be completely free. No charge until the trial ends – and you can even cancel anytime.
Find out more over at centr.com.