If the borders open up, this winter special from New Zealand’s Delamore Lodge is the first thing you need to jump on.
The cliff-side boutique hotel located on Waiheke Island is the jewel of Auckland’s stunning Hauraki Gulf, literally moulded into the hillside at Owhanake Bay.
For a limited time only, Delamore Lodge is offering a Heli-Overnight Winter Special for just NZ$995. Available from 1st June to 30th September, 2020, the experience includes a helicopter into the hotel and a night’s accommodation, as well as a host of extra goodies that makes this deal one hell of a way to spend a weekend.
Check out the full breakdown of the package below.
- Depart Heletranz Heliport and enjoy a spectacular scenic helicopter flight viewing Rangitoto Island and Motutapu Island before landing at Delamore Lodge on Waiheke Island.
- Welcome platter and a bottle of bubbles on arrival in your suite.
- One hour deep Relaxing Massage for two people. One hour Hydration Facial for two people. Must pre-book.
- In the evening, join your hosts and other guests for complimentary pre-dinner drinks and hors d’oeuvres. Enjoy dinner at Delamore Lodge.
- One night’s luxurious Suite accommodation. A Gourmet Breakfast the following morning.
- Vehicle transfer from Delamore Lodge to Matiatia Wharf by Lodge, for ferry cruise (tickets included) back to downtown Auckland.
- Optional, return by helicopter to Heletranz Heliport, ask for details.
(Available on request. Cost applies)
- Additional nights at Delamore Lodge.
- Lunch at local Waiheke Island Vineyard.
- Man O’ War Bay Wine Tasting stop en route
- Scenic Flight via Sky Tower or West Coast beaches.
- Mechanics Bay Helipad pick up/drop off.
- Private vehicle transfers to/from Heletranz Heliport.
Head to heletranz.co.nz to book.