Whether you’re an aviation geek or not, this sounds like an amazing experience. Qantas have just released a limited batch of 150 tickets on a fundraising day out to the Australian International Air Show. Departing at 0800 on the 2nd of March from Sydney, the $747 all-inclusive package on board the 747 includes the following:
- Return flights between Sydney and Avalon on board the soon to be retired Qantas 747 – VH-OEB
- Low level fly by of the runway on approach to Avalon
- Single day entry to the 2019 Australian International Air Show
- Sparkling wine breakfast in the Sydney Domestic Business Lounge on departure including live entertainment
- Inflight auctions
- Morning tea inflight refreshments
- Private lunch at the Air Show with some special aviation guests
- Gift bag and souvenir lanyard
- Dinner and drinks (including alcoholic beverages) on return flight.
- 40 Status Credits
- 2,400 Frequent Flyer points
Plus you’re doing it for a good cause, with all proceeds going straight to Rural Aid. Get in quickly at Qantas, previous charters like this have sold out within the day.