In the coming months, there will be a clear struggle between isolating for the health/safety of the wider community and carrying on with life as usual. Something that EatClub is currently trying to mitigate by offering $5 takeaway meals all week long across the country.
Between March the 16th and March the 20th, EatClub is bringing back “Feast Week”. This basically entails a whole bunch of participating restaurants offering a decent feed for the low, low price of just $5. The only catch? You have to pick it up yourself.
In terms of the local goods for you Sydneysiders, Feast Week means enjoying all the scrummy treats available from EatClub partnered restaurants such as:
- Mr Bao Buns (Haymarket)
- Gami Chicken (World Square)
- Burger Project (CBD & Broadway)
- Bahn Meats & Co. (Barangaroo)
- The Fish & Co. (CBD)
- Chapayom (CBD)
- Gozleme King (Darling Harbour & CBD)
- and more
To get in on the cheap eats action, all you have to do is –
- Update the app & redeem a takeaway deal at a participating restaurant.
- Select “Order & Pay In-App”.
- Select a $5 menu item (and anything else you feel like)
- Add payment details and pay via the app.
- Pick up your order in-store and enjoy.
Get started today or simply find out more over at eatclub.com.au.